Why Choose D5 Ultra Express
David and Associates Permanent Dentures
Remember when we had old clunky analog phones in the 1980’s? At the time they were a technological marvel, Teeth in One Day is the equivalent of these old phones. Compare these old analog phones with modern sleek smart phones, which would you now pick?
This is the difference between Teeth in A Day® offered by almost any center in the US, compared to the D5 ULTRA Express. The D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution is made possible because we own one of the most sophisticated computer design and milling centers in the country. It is also made possible because we have one of the most experienced team of technicians with years of experience in fabricating hybrid dentures at our D5 facility.
Why settle for an old analog phone like Teeth in A Day® that takes months to finish, when you could have the D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution totally finished in 24 Hours not months.
D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solutions
uses 21st Century Technology
- Totally custom milled Nanoceramic bridge bonded to a custom milled titanium framework.
- By milling a digitally designed one piece bridge that precisely fits over the titanium bar this dramatically increases the strength of your restoration.
- Done in 24 Hours!
Teeth In A Day®, All on Four®
uses 20th Century Technology
- Uses individual denture teeth attached by plastic to the bar, when subjected to compression and side forces when chewing the individual teeth can break off. Unfortunately this was the state of the art until computer technology let us custom design and mill one piece bridges.
- Use of this old technology means you have to wait many months to get permanent teeth!
Why would most offices still use Denture Teeth processed to bar for hybrids? Because unless you are willing to make a seven figure investment in the D5 ULTRA Design and Milling Center like we have, you cannot do the D5 procedure. Unless you also hire some of the most experienced dental technicians in the country with very sophisticated computer design skills you cannot do the D5 ULTRA Procedure. However almost anyone with a basic old fashioned denture laboratory can send out to have a titanium bar made and then with very little technology and investment can make a hybrid processed to denture teeth. The disadvantage to patients is it takes months to do and is more prone to breakage.
Let’s Compare Your Options
Compare the differences in other types of dentures
D5 ULTRA Express 24 Hour Solution
- Permanent Implant Supported Teeth. You do not go out with temporary set of permanent teeth.
- We use a nanoceramic custom-milled bridge which has incredible strength from breaking.
- Unlike many centers that use denture teeth over the titanium bar.
- 5 year unconditional warranty.
- We only use board-certified surgeons with multi-year residencies in implant surgery, not general dentists who have taken a weekend course in implant dentistry — would you get a bypass surgery from an internist?
- We offer hospital level IV Sedation or, if you desire, conscious sedation where you are awake.
- Fee from $22,000.
- Have to cover the roof of the mouth for suction. This covers up half your taste buds.
- You can only chew with around 20% of your normal biting power.
- Sore Spots.
- Bone goes away.
Snap On Dentures
- Not permanent.
- Some patients cannot stand to see their face collapse without their teeth in.
- Puts pressure on gums. It is tissue-based not totally implant supported like fixed-implant bridges.
Large Implant Traditional Centers
- You only receive temporary set of teeth on day of surgery.
- Many still use denture teeth processed to titanium bar. They simply don’t compare to the strength nano-ceramic one piece milled bridges.
- You have to come back months later for your real permanent teeth.
- This takes multiple visits.
- $22,000 to usually $28,000
- Many times costs more than D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution
- Teeth not as strong, does not last as long and takes several months to get.