INTRODUCING D5 ULTRA EXPRESS IMPLANT SOLUTION
Powered by One N Done technology, this revolutionary process allows for complete teeth restoration in just 1 day after surgery!
The D5 is a custom milled Nanoceramic bridge bonded to a custom milled titanium framework inserted 1 DAY after surgery! If you want a permanent solution tomorrow, call us today! You can have one of the most advanced hybrids in the world totally done in 24 hours so you can get on with your life and enjoy your beautiful smile.
TRUE PERMANENT IMPLANT TEETH IN 24 HOURS, NOT TEMPORARIES!
One of the few facilities in the world to be able to offer this technology
David & Associates is pleased to be one of the few facilities in the world to be able to offer our patients a custom milled hybrid bridge, with a milled titanium frame work in 24 hours with just one visit!
Custom Designed Smiles
We know what a beautiful smile can mean in business and social occasions for a patient. It can increase your confidence and make you look younger. We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
Permanent Teeth in 24 Hours
While traditional methods can take up to 20 weeks to complete, with D5 you simply come in one morning to prepare your teeth and come back the next day to have your restoration finalized and a beautiful perfect smile!
D4 is now D5 Ultra Express Implant Solution
David & Associates Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is pleased to announce that the D4 Ultra Express is now the D5 Ultra Express Implant Solution, powered with One N Done technology.
Hybrid Bridge Using the Latest Resin-Infused Ceramic
After months reengineering software, milling strategies, and investments in multiple new milling machines, we’re now able to offer our patients the latest resin infused ceramic that is dramatically stronger and more aesthetic than the previous material used in the D4.
This revolutionary material combines exceptional strength and unparalleled aesthetics. The material is so strong and hard that normal milling machines will not mill it. What this means for our patients is increased strength, longevity and aesthetics.
When it comes to new permanent teeth, there’s really just one choice… D5 Ultra Express
We have proudly helped hundreds of patients achieve smiles that brought new meaning to their lives
Enjoying Life With A Beautiful Smile
Thirty-year old Brandon has a lot to smile about now. At age 19, Brandon was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma and chemotherapy treatments caused his teeth to decay rapidly until they were no longer functional.
Brandon is now cancer-free, able to eat normally and with a lot to smile about with his new set of D5 teeth.
“I’m still getting used to not having to hide my teeth. In a way, I really had to learn how to smile again.”
Say “NO” To Non-100% Digitally Designed Teeth
THE TRUTH ABOUT TEETH IN A DAY, HYBRID OR ALL ON FOUR TECHNIQUES
All They Offer is a Temporary Denture
If you’ve been considering teeth in a day, all on four, hybrid, or real choice; is important to know at most you are simply getting a temporary denture converted with temporary parts on day of surgery.
Months to Deliver Your Final Teeth
One of these large national companies only give you a temporary denture to wear over the many months they usually take to make your final bridge.
It’s All Temporary
Other large corporate companies constantly advertising on TV their 21st century technology only give you temporary teeth on the day of surgery. Usually months later, with many visits patients receive their permanent teeth.
RESEARCH IS KEY WHEN CONSIDERING HYBRID BRIDGES
We urge patients considering an implant supported bridge to do their research. You should call multiple offices offering hybrid bridges and ask certain questions.
- One, when you say teeth in the day are they the permanent teeth our are only temporary teeth.
- Second if they’re only temporary teeth how many visits and how many months will it take to get my permanent teeth at your office.
- Third, what material are they using for the teeth. Are they using denture teeth that don’t compare and strength to a one piece Milled bridge. When you use individual denture teeth they have a tendency when eating hard food or the normal compression of chewing to break off.
- Fourth, are they using a custom milled one piece digitally designed titanium reinforcing bar for the bridge as opposed to no titanium bar or laser welding titanium parts that cost less to make but don’t compare in strength.
- Fifth what is the fee? Is it all-inclusive, does it include all extractions, all normal bone graphs except for sinus lifts, all implants, Final restoration, five year unconditional warranty like the D5, all cleanings and normal maintenance for one full year.
- Last, make sure that you are not getting what is called a “long term provisional”, which is just a fancy term usually for an all plastic temporary restoration. This means at some point when the plastic restoration starts breaking down you didn’t have to pay extra for your final restoration.
CONSUMER ALERT VIDEO – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HYBRID BRIDGES