D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution
Tired of your ill-fitting dentures or have many broken or missing teeth? Have a beautiful life-changing smile anchored by implants in 24 hours! *
*(For qualified patients based on full exam and x-rays in many cases)
Popular dental Implant treatments compared to D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution
Hello, my name is Dr. Joel David and my passion is implant dentistry. At my office we have taken the old technology of All-On-Four® with Temporary Teeth and brought this technique into the 21st Century.
First, at my office we have two board-certified surgeons with multi-year residencies in implant surgery. They have placed literally thousands of successful implants in my practice. Do you know any general dentist can literally take a weekend course and say they are an implant surgeon? Would you have heart surgery or a kidney transplant done by a general physician who has taken a weekend course, or a series of courses when you could have two board-certified surgeons work on you like at my office?
Many of our patients want to be totally out when we do surgery. Our Oral Surgeon is also a Medical Doctor and is fully certified in doing IV Sedation.
I own my office and I don’t have to report to a large corporation. What amuses me is my fee for a true one-day permanent set of teeth versus their multi-month procedure costs less! I am using the latest milled PMMA material for your bridge which is dramatically stronger than what they use which is denture teeth and yet they often charge more. I am not under pressure to send large sums of money back to the home office, so my fees are less.
D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution Special!
D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution may be the best value in the United States at $17,500 per arch until October 31st, 2017. Because of the time savings, if you do two arches, our fee is a remarkable $33,449! This is the total global all-inclusive fee! It includes all extractions if needed, all bone grafts (except full sinus lifts), IV hospital level anesthesia or conscious sedation, your choice. All surgery is done by one of our two board certified surgeons who have placed thousands of implants. It includes all follow-up appointments and cleanings for a year. Call David and Associates Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry Phone Number 904-268-0606 to schedule today!
Have Permanent Teeth in 24 Hours, Supported By Implants
Special offer for out-of-state or out-of-city residents
Complimentary 3 night stay. All transportation provided from airport and hotel. Ask about our custom Golf Packages that include playing at the world famous TPC Home of the Players Golf Tournament.
David and Associates Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is one of Florida’s oldest and largest multi-specialty practices. We have successfully placed thousands of implants over twenty five years.
We are excited to be one of the few practices in the United States to offer the ability to truly make a permanent set of teeth attached to implants in just 24 hours!
If you have been considering teeth-in-a-day options know with many providers you get only a temporary set of permanent teeth on your day of surgery. Over several months and many visits you finally get your real permanent set of teeth. Teeth in One Day really is a multi-month procedure that require many visits! They don’t tell you this on their TV commercials.
You might ask how can we possibly give our patients real permanent teeth in just 24 hours!
- David and Associates has invested well over one million dollars in technology that lets us do this remarkable procedure.
- It requires having the latest in-house 3D CATSCAN that is connected with a 3D Facial Scanner, Multiple Milling Machines, Multiple Master Technicians, a board-certified Oral Surgeon and Periodontist and restorative dentists in one state-of-the-art dental office and laboratory.
- We were once like many teeth-in-a-day providers where on the day of surgery the patient would leave with a temporary set of permanent teeth without a custom titanium bar you have to have for longevity. There simply was no technology that would let you do this all at once.
- Now with the D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution, we use space-age facial recognition software to design your teeth in virtual reality. This technology is integrated with your custom 3D CATSCAN. After placing your implants we take a final impression and this digital impression merges with your virtual designed bridge and virtual designed custom titanium bar that has to be in the final restoration or it will not last.
- Then the magic starts. Our multiple milling machines start fabricating your restoration. We have eight highly-trained technicians that work literally all day and night, and the next day within 24 hours you have your beautiful set of real permanent teeth. You don’t have to waste your time coming back in 4 or 5 months like with other teeth-in-a-day providers and spending all this time to finally make your real teeth.
Let’s Compare Your Options
If you have an Ill-Fitting Denture or have Many Broken, Failing, or Missing Teeth
D5 ULTRA Express 24 Hour Solution
Snap On Dentures
Large Implant Traditional Centers
D5 ULTRA Express Implant Solution
We are one of the handful of practices in the whole United States to offer a Permanent, Custom Milled set of teeth, Hand Layered by a Master Technician for incredible esthetics, with a Custom Milled Titanium Framework in 24 Hours!
Bring the D5 Ultra Express Implant Solution to Your Practice
If you are a dentist looking to bring the D5 Ultra Express Implant Solution to your practice, visit our Affiliate Program page to find out how!
* The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee for service examination or treatment. Based on credit approval, in many cases. Qualified patients can have their procedure in one day after initial workup without additional bone graft surgery. Results may vary in individual cases. Joel Allen David, DMD, Brock Philips, DMD, Daniel Noorthoek, DMD MS, Jason Ouellette, DDS or John Burbank, DDS License DN8140
Imagine what having a beautiful set of Permanent Teeth would do for you in a business or social situation? Enter your information below and one of our doctors will personally call you to discuss this procedure!