Clear Braces in Jacksonville
Clear braces can give you the smile you want without anyone knowing! We offer several clear braces options to get you started on the road to a happier, healthier smile!
To discuss a clear braces solution in the Jacksonville FL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, feel free to visit companies like Invisalign.
- Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. David, Dr. Philips, Dr. Noorthoek, Dr. Ouellette or Dr. Burbank‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. David, Philips, Noorthoek, Ouellette or Burbank has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. David, Philips, Noorthoek, Ouellette or Burbank about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
This offer expires on 06/30/2018. New orthodontic patients only. Valid towards comprehensive phase 1 orthodontic treatment up to 24 months. Some cases may be more complex. Applies to mild or moderate malocclusions only. No other offers apply. Adult fee codes: D0150;D1110;D1120;D0210, D0274, D3960;D8080 The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for any other service, examination or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the discounted fee and reduced fee service, examination or treatment. Lic DN8140. Offer Expires on 06/30/2018.