The Convenience of Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen
Why Over One Million Patients Have Used Invisalign®
- Invisalign® works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Traditional braces often cause tooth decay around the brackets because it’s hard to floss and brush, especially between teeth. Invisalign® allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can eat or drink whatever you would like. With Invisalign®, there is no risk of breakage or loosening of wires while you are enjoying crunchy or sticky foods. No stress at meal and snack times.
- You can feel like yourself. No need to hide your smile or worry that food is caught in your braces. With Invisalign®, you can feel confident in knowing that you look good and that your breath is fresh.
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign® advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth. There is no risk of poking, bleeding, or irritation when you participate in sports or play a musical instrument.
- Invisalign® is affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
Invisalign® has all of these advantages for the same cost as traditional braces! Call us to set up your Invisalign® consultation.
This offer expires on 06/30/2018. New orthodontic patients only. Valid towards comprehensive phase 1 orthodontic treatment up to 24 months. Some cases may be more complex. Applies to mild or moderate malocclusions only. No other offers apply. Adult fee codes: D0150;D1110;D1120;D0210, D0274, D3960;D8080 The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for any other service, examination or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the discounted fee and reduced fee service, examination or treatment. Lic DN8140. Offer Expires on 06/30/2018.